Jet lag – when the body’s internal clock is out of sync
Jet lag is a disorder that affects anyone who quickly travels across multiple time zones.
Symptoms of jet lag can vary. One may experience only one symptom or multiple symptoms. Jet lag symptoms may include:
● Disturbed sleep — such as insomnia, early waking or excessive sleepiness
● Daytime fatigue
● Difficulty concentrating or functioning at your usual level
● Stomach problems, constipation or diarrhea
● A general feeling of not being well
● Muscle soreness
● Menstrual symptoms in women
These dysfunctions can last seven to ten days.
Fortunately, there are steps one can take to help minimize jet lag. To treat jet lag reactions effectively, all:
● BUSINESS TRAVELLERS who after a long flight wish to return to their usual work performance and quality of life
● HOLIDAYMAKERS who after exhausting homecoming would like to regain and enjoy their recreation value
can quickly benefit from a special kinesiological ENERGY BALANCE, which sets the inner clock to the circadian rhythms of our time zone, curing individual discomfort.
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: CHF 120.-
Recognized and reimbursed by the Swiss health insurance companies